Higher level reports

Oct 3, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I stumbled across this while looking for something similar to the default reports that would function across all team projects in a collection.  Some "specific" requests deal with a hierarchy of requirements traceability from a "program wide"/tier 1 type team project to "active development" team projects.  If I come up with something on my own I will post back here.

I decided to follow this project to see anything that comes out of it as our shop is finally getting deeper into utilizing reports available on TFS.

Coordinator
Oct 9, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Thanks for getting in touch! I hope to get something going in this project but things goes slow. So ideas and help is of course welcome!

/ Mathias

Sent: den 3 oktober 2012 19:43
To: mathias@olausson.net
Subject: Higher level reports [tfsreports:397922]

I stumbled across this while looking for something similar to the default reports that would function across all team projects in a collection. Some "specific" requests deal with a hierarchy of requirements traceability from a "program wide"/tier 1 type team project to "active development" team projects. If I come up with something on my own I will post back here.

I decided to follow this project to see anything that comes out of it as our shop is finally getting deeper into utilizing reports available on TFS.